In the current market context, Tosyali-Algeria has established an important priority: the need to distinguish itself from its competitors by anticipating the needs and expectations of its customers and other stakeholders by mobilizing all its resources.
The quality policy of Tosyali Algeria was based around 6 strategic axes
1. Satisfying customers and other stakeholders and understanding present and future needs to anticipate expectations.
2. Continuous improvement of performance is a daily concern to ensure the sustainability of the company.
3. Compliance with the regulations and the standards requirements in force guarantees the customer a secure product that meets normative and regulatory obligations
4. The provision of tools to ensure the product that meets the requirements and sustain the activity as well as deliver the product on time.
5. The contribution to the preservation of the environment; reducing the consumption of natural resources, reducing and consuming of waste materials.
6. Protecting employees by eliminating the risk of work accidents and improving the quality of life at work.
From these strategic axes follow the quality objectives defined in the different process that have been set to improve the performance of the processes.
In order to achieve these objectives, Tosyali-Algeria General Management is committed to:
• Increase the satisfaction of interested parties
• Find opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation
• Improve overall performance
• Develop skills
• Comply with applicable requirements
• And devote the necessary resources to the conduct of this policy.
Tosyali Algeria also undertakes to communicate, respect and enforce this policy with continuous improvement of its quality management system.
Click to see the document.