Rules of Ethical Behavior Principles of Implementation
Obligation of Notifying Violations and Reporting Concerns
Tosyalı Holding and its group companies value clear and transparent communication. Our companies have Ethics Lines so that our employees can notify processes and behaviors they think violate Tosyalı Holding company policies and procedures. Ethics line notifications can be made through the e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
When these types of concerns arise, employees are advised to first consult with their immediate superiors without contacting the Ethics Line, and should their concerns fail to see resolve in this manner, employees can reach out to the Ethics Committee, an authorized unit of Tosyalı Holding through the Ethics Line.
The disclosure of a notification the person made that would negatively impact the peace or relationships at the workplace to third parties will be definitely be prevented.
- Threats against any employee who has refused to engaged in behaviors that violate ethical rules or had engaged in notifications in good faith will not be tolerated inside or outside of the workplace, be retaliated against, or be harmed in any manner. These types of behaviors shall constitute a violation of the ethical rules and shall warrant the necessary disciplinary penalties.
- The notifying party being free of intentions like gossiping about violations or trying to negatively affect careers is a very important matter. Compliance with confidentiality, objectiveness, and ethical rules in the process of reporting and investigation is incredibly critical in this regard. Both the persons making the notification and the persons managing the process regarding this topic must demonstrate the maximum care and attention to this issue.
- Intentional notifications in the nature of lies and/or slander shall constitute violations of ethical rules and shall warrant the necessary disciplinary penalties.
Primarily management shall give assurance for the provision of an environment and effectiveness suitable for the notification mechanism to work. Employees are aware of their support for management in providing for the effectiveness of the notification mechanism.
Below are some reportable the violations or inappropriate behaviors:
- Environmental, health, and safety issues
- Workplace disputes and abusing positions
- Situations of the violation of information protection and data confidentiality
- Applying threats and physical violence
- Practices that violate internal and external legislation
- Suspicions of problems and/or violations with human rights or workers rights
- Criminal elements warrant evaluation as bribery, corruption, and abuse of security
- Providing unjust and personal interests
- Leaking confidential information (Like agreements, patents, project information, bidding price information, yet unannounced product prices and costs, company financial data and tables, customer and seller information, and personal data regarding employees, in the scope of trade secrets)
- Managers using employees in private affairs
- Not being fair in performance evaluation
- The unequal treatment of employees
- Neglecting and abusing positions