Production LinesPLTCM (Pickling Line and Tandem Cold Mill) CGL (Continuous Galvanizing Line) CCL (Painting Line) CAL (Continuous Annealing Line) ECL (Electrolytic Cleaning Line) BAF (Batch Annealing Furnace) Line (Tempering And Double Cold Reduction) ETL (Electrolytic Tinning Line)
- The CAL is the line that incorporates the re-crystallization annealing process that is applied to decrease the increasing dislocation intensity due to increased defects on the dislocation and roller cage when rolled in the TCM output, and to restore the grain structure. This method means the sheet softens and has an increased capability of being shaped, and becomes suitable enough to be shaped.
- Two types of products are produced in the CAL; namely, the tin-route TNC products and the CCR coils with cold product output.
- The TNC coils are divided into two sub-categories, including the rolled and tempered products as follows:
- TNCCP and TNCP in TH230, TH245, TH360, TH260, TH275, TH415, and TH435 qualities. TH520, TH550, TH580 and TH620 DTNCP, and DTNCCP coils.
- DC01, DC03, DC01EK, DC04 and DC04EK materials are CCR coils.